Core Knowledge Consulting
Core Knowledge is a cider industry consulting service offered by the leadership team at Finnriver Cidery.
Formed in 2008, Finnriver has been on the forefront of the PNW cider renaissance, leading the way with a unique blend of traditional and contemporary products, mission-driven enterprise and and a farm-based craft cider operation. Finnriver has also been a leader in cidery sustainability — with a Certified Organic and Certified Salmon Safe farm and orchard, and extensive solar power – and by becoming the first (and only) Certified B Corps cidery in the country, seeking to use business as a force for good.
Finnriver has created a model operation that builds local economy, practices land conservation and harnesses renewable energy— all while producing a diversified range of award-winning ciders and fruit wines with distribution across 12 states, and a thriving destination tasting room and community venue.
Core Knowledge offers a range of services for new and beginning cider operations seeking to benefit from lessons learned and looking to maximize start-up efficiency and focus:
- Cider Making, Production, & Operations: Andrew Byers and Keith Kisler
- Ochard Establishment & Management: Cameron Denning and Keith Kisler
- Finance/Projections, Administration, Distribution and Logistics: Eric Jorgensen
- Mission, Storytelling, Sales & Outreach: Crystie Kisler and Jana Daisy Ensign
Structure of Services
- Start-up consulting for product line, business planning and more
- Ongoing support and product development
- Outside the Box thinking around collaboration, community impact and alternative business models
Core Knowledge can engage on an hourly basis at a general consultation rate or we can work with you to develop a more extensive consulting package. Rates will be variable depending on scope and scale of project and needs. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.