Where to Buy
Visit us on the farm to get your bottles direct from the source! Enjoy a guided cider tasting and walk through our orchard while sipping on farmcrafted cider! Local food, live music and community events.
We participate in a heap of farmers markets throughout the Puget Sound area. Check our farmer market calendar for market locations near you!
Send the gift of cider or other Finnriver finery to your friend or to yourself by purchasing from our online store! We ship to most states.
To receive discounts on your Finnriver cider & wine purchases year-round, and quarterly orders featuring a fine selection of Finnriver bottles, consider joining our Cider Club!
Ask a Distributor
Finnriver ciders & fruit wines are also available at retail stores and restaurants in 12+ states. To find Finnriver nearest to you, please reach out to our distribution partners who have up-to-date retail locations and product listings. You can see a list of our distribution partners below.
If there is a tavern, bottle shop or market in those regions where you would like to see Finnriver, please let us know by reaching out to our National Sales Coordinator at email@example.com.
For general information about Finnriver and purchasing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 339-8478.
Distribution around the country
For wholesale distribution or account information in the following regions, please contact:
COLORADO: Crooked Stave Artisans, Brand Manager - Robert Butker at email@example.com
MONTANA: Rocky Mountain Wine, Annie Garbagnati, firstname.lastname@example.org 406-752-9463
NEW YORK: Skurnik Wines – Andrew Mulligan, email@example.com, 212-273-9463 x 1515
• Portland/Oregon cider Distribution: Point Blank, Chris Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org (office) 503-232-1668 or (cell) 503-475-7095
• North Coast Oregon: Fort George Brewing – Brad Depuyt at: email@example.com
TEXAS: Favorite brands – Don No, firstname.lastname@example.org (office) 956-687-7751 or (cell) 361-765-2908
• Seattle and most Washington state counties: Cru Selections, Guy Harris-- email@example.com or 425-444-8739
• Kitsap County: Cru Selections – Andrea Hoffman, Western WA Sales Manager, 206-913-9901 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Eastern WA and Idaho: Cru Selections – Amber Park, 509-218-4620 or email@example.com
• Jefferson & Clallam Counties: Columbia Distributing – Joe Gladfelter, Joe.Gladfelter@coldist.com, (cell) 360-460-6578
• Vancouver & Southern WA: Craig Stein Beverage, Adam Corey- firstname.lastname@example.org or (office) 360-907-6570
WISCONSIN: Breakthru Beverage, Phil Kuhl at 262-821-0600
CANADA, Alberta: Excess Wines, Debbie Symons - email@example.com or 403-809-9376
CANADA, BC: Untapped Craft Imports, Cris Ohana, 604-349-6712 or at firstname.lastname@example.org