If you'd like to visit us, see the DIRECTIONS link below or at the right, or contact us here:
Finnriver Farm & Cidery
New Orchard location:
124 Center Road
Chimacum, WA. 98325
at the Chimacum crossroads
When you call this number, you get 4 options:
1) Hours, directions
2) Tasting Room
3) Biz Office
Email Cidery: email@example.com
Taste Life on the Farm
Visit Finnriver and you will encounter a working organic orchard and farm and a craft cidery that welcomes guests to share in our life on the land. We are open daily from 12-6pm year-round wiht extended hours on weekends from Spring through early Fall. Learn more about visiting on our Tasting Room page.
Thank you for considering a visit to Finnriver! We’re glad to grow community here and to welcome visitors and groups to our working farm. Please help us care for the land, the animals and the people who visit by sharing these safety considerations with your group.
- We keep bees on the farm, for pollination and honey. There may also be bees/wasps nests in unexpected locations. If you are allergic to bee stings, bring appropriate medications with you and proceed with caution.
- Farm animals are not pets! Do not feed or touch any farm animals. Keep a safe distance from all animals, including farm dogs. Do not enter fenced animal areas.
- Animal fences are generally electrified and may cause a shock if touched. Do not touch electric fences and approach all fences with care.
- Tractors are not play equipment! Do not touch or climb any equipment and do not allow children to climb any machines, equipment or farm structures. Keep a safe distance from all farm equipment and machinery and look out for moving machinery at work.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times on the farm by a responsible adult. Visiting student/youth groups must receive permission from Finnriver to visit. All youth groups must stay together at all times and be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Chimacum Creek is a salmon stream, currently undergoing re-forestation and restoration. Please do not climb on creek banks or enter the creekside restoration area.
- The fields where we grow food are not for exploring; please remain on obvious pathways and do not to walk into fields or orchard rows. Do not enter fields or pick any food or flowers from the farm.
- Please only use designated restrooms and trash/compost receptacles for all waste.
- No fires should be lit anywhere on the land.
- Remember, this is a working farm and so the ground may be lumpy and bumpy. There is irrigation and other equipment around the farm. Please wear appropriate shoes and watch your step for holes and other obstacles.
- No visiting dogs are allowed in the cider garden or on the farm. We do have an on-leash dog walking area next to the parking area.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy at Finnriver property. If you have guests who must smoke, please advise them to smoke in their cars and fully extinguish butts. Due to potential tobacco virus contamination of our organic crops, no cigarette butts should be left on the land.