Where to Buy
We'd love for you to visit us on the farm in Chimacum and purchase Finnriver craft ciders and fruit wines directly from our Cidery Tasting Room. You can purchase online from most states from our website STORE or join our CIDER CLUB for quarterly shipments and discounts. Our bottles are also available for sale at many Farmers Markets in the Puget Sound region. Check HERE for a calendar of our markets and come find us there!
Currently Finnriver ciders and fruit wines are also available at markets, pubs and restaurants throughout Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Illinois, Colorado, Wisconsin, Montana, New York and in the Canadian provinces of Alberta and BC. You can see a list of our distribution patterns below.
Let us know if there is a tavern, bottle shop or market in those regions where you would like to see us go! If you live in one of our distribution states and want to know where to purchase, please contact our national cider ambassador at: Jana@finnriverfarm.com.
Distribution around the country
For wholesale distribution or account information in the following regions, please contact:
COLORADO: Crooked Stave Artisans, Brand Manager - Mike Layman at firstname.lastname@example.org
MONTANA: Rocky Mountain Wine, Annie Garbagnati, email@example.com 406-752-9463
NEW YORK: Skurnik Wines – Andrew Mulligan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-273-9463 x 1515
• Portland/Oregon cider Distribution: Point Blank, Chris Barnes, email@example.com (office) 503-232-1668 or (cell) 503-475-7095
• North Coast Oregon: Fort George Brewing – Brad Depuyt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEXAS: Favorite brands – Don No, email@example.com (office) 956-687-7751 or (cell) 361-765-2908
• Seattle and most Washington state counties: Cru Selections, Guy Harris-- firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-444-8739
• Kitsap County: Cru Selections – Andrea Hoffman, Western WA Sales Manager, 206-913-9901 or email@example.com
• Eastern WA and Idaho: Cru Selections – Amber Park, 509-218-4620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jefferson & Clallam Counties: Columbia Distributing – Joe Gladfelter, Joe.Gladfelter@coldist.com, (cell) 360-460-6578
• Vancouver & Southern WA: Craig Stein Beverage, Adam Corey- email@example.com or (office) 360-907-6570
WISCONSIN: Breakthru Beverage, Phil Kuhl at 262-821-0600
CANADA, Alberta: Excess Wines, Debbie Symons - firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-809-9376
CANADA, BC: Untapped Craft Imports, Cris Ohana, 604-349-6712 or at email@example.com