Come see us at the new digs! We have moved to the new Finnriver Orchard & Cider Garden at:
We heartily welcome you to come visit Finnriver for a taste of life on the land. At our rustic farm Tasting Room you can sample and purchase hard ciders and fruit wines, as well as seasonal snacks and other sundries.
OPEN 7 Days a WEEK
(Check the calendar during major holidays)
12:00 - 6:00pm Sunday-Thursday
12:00 - 9:00pm Friday & Saturdays
CIDER & Crêpes:
On Friday evenings (5-8pm) and Sunday afternoons (12-5pm), enjoy La Crêpe de Quimper serving up their marvelous sweet and savory crêpes and galettes. Corinne and Olivier are originally from Brittany, France-- a renowned region for the perfect pairing of crêpes and cider! They crossed the Atlantic Ocean on their sailboat carrying their crêpe pans and decided to stay. At the Finnriver Cider Garden they are excited to share with you their Celtic culture, making crêpes and galettes like in Brittany, using local ingredients and authentic recipes coming from their grandmothers and great grandmothers. Gluten-free buckwheat savory crêpe option too!
Join us Saturdays 2-7pm for our Local Bratwurst Special! A plate full of locally grown food featuring bratwrust from Moonlight Farm or Olympic Run Ranch or Field Roast Smoked Apple Vegan Sausage.
Cider-braised organic Midori Cabbage with apples, onions and spices
Finnriver's organic German Butterball Potatoes with olive oil
Midori Farm organic Sauerkraut • Pane D'Amore organic bread
House Cider Mustard
‘Brat on a bun’ $7.50 or as full plate $12.50
Enjoy the rural views of fields and orchards or, if your shoes are up for the adventure, walk the self-guiding Soil & Salmon Trail. You may even catch us in the act of picking apples, feeding chickens or weeding in the fields. This is a working farm, as well as a licensed winery, and we enjoy sharing what we do with visitors; we do ask you stay on main pathways and to respect our request for no smoking and no visiting dogs on the land.
We hope to see you here!
$5 per person Tasting Fee. Fees waived wht $50 purchase.
We offer case discounts and club memberships too.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 360-732-4337, which is actually 360-73-CIDER.
Finnriver encourages folks to be responsible in their winery adventures. For your own safety and the safety of others, please travel with a designated driver if you choose to consume wine or any other alcoholic beverages. We want you to have a safe and joyful visit!
Phone: 360-732-4337 tasting room & barn
Email Cidery: email@example.com
Thank you for considering a visit to Finnriver! We’re glad to grow community here and to welcome visitors and groups to our working farm. Please help us care for the land, the animals and the people who visit by sharing these safety considerations with your group.
- We keep bees on the farm, for pollination and honey. There may also be bees/wasps nests in unexpected locations. If you are allergic to bee stings, bring appropriate medications with you and proceed with caution.
- Farm animals are not pets! Do not feed or touch any farm animals. Keep a safe distance from all animals, including farm dogs. Do not enter fenced animal areas.
- Animal fences are generally electrified and may cause a shock if touched. Do not touch electric fences and approach all fences with care.
- Tractors are not play equipment! Do not touch or climb any equipment and do not allow children to climb any machines, equipment or farm structures. Keep a safe distance from all farm equipment and machinery and look out for moving machinery at work.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times on the farm by a responsible adult. Visiting student/youth groups must receive permission from Finnriver to visit. All youth groups must stay together at all times and be supervised by a responsible adult.
- Chimacum Creek is a salmon stream, currently undergoing re-forestation and restoration. Please do not climb on creek banks or enter the creekside restoration area.
- The fields where we grow food are not for exploring; please remain on obvious pathways and do not to walk into fields or orchard rows. Do not enter fields or pick any food or flowers from the farm.
- Please only use designated restrooms and trash/compost receptacles for all waste.
- No fires should be lit anywhere on the land.
- Remember, this is a working farm and so the ground may be lumpy and bumpy. There is irrigation and other equipment around the farm. Please wear appropriate shoes and watch your step for holes and other obstacles.
- No visiting dogs are allowed in the cider garden or on the farm. We do have an on-leash dog walking area next to the parking area.
- There is a NO SMOKING policy at Finnriver property. If you have guests who must smoke, please advise them to smoke in their cars and fully extinguish butts. Due to potential tobacco virus contamination of our organic crops, no cigarette butts should be left on the land.